It is the mission of BoxOfDocs to help local governments work together to create safe and thriving communities and facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing between organizations. Searching for best practices just got easier.
We are extremely pleased to have partnered with the Canadian Association Municipal Administrators (CAMA) to provide members with the perfect resource to get your every day tasks done faster.
Join your municipal peers from across the country who are saving time and benefiting by using BoxOfDocs Search, now FREE and OPEN to all municipal administration staff.
Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- If you want new and relevant options when setting public or internal policies join now to access 400,000+ reference documents from municipalities all over North America.
- Leverage the research and expertise of your peers to create relevant documents for your municipality
- BoxOfDocs continuously pulls together local government best practices, policies, bylaws, procedures, and many other government resources to help you find the answers you are looking for.
- As issues emerge and policies need to be implemented and updated BoxOfDocs strengthens your network.
Interesting in Upgrading to BoxOfDocs Gov+?
Upgrade to BoxOfDocs Gov+ and get all the benefits of ‘BoxOfDocs Search’ PLUS:
- Local Government Documents Contributed by Subscribers Like You – New Content Being Added Every Week!
- Can’t find on BoxOfDocs what you are looking for? Use our Concierge Document Search Service. Let our team find what you are looking for and share it with not only you, but with all subscribers.